-->

Friday, March 7, 2014

Update!

In 2012, I started this blog, and I'm finally attempting to renew it. I think I'd be more inclined to keep this blog going if it were a bit more organized. Going forward, I'm going to move the political posts to their own page. I also plan to create some additional pages for other topics I find interesting.

In the coming weeks, I plan to add a page for coffee reviews, and maybe one for cuisine commentary. Sometimes, this will just be a clearing house for reviews I post elsewhere - such as a yelp post on a restaurant - but I also have been trying some new coffee beans from Central Market lately, and might want to post a review or two of them. I'll also add a page for random posts. If I don't feel confined to stay on only one or two topics, and that the page has to be only about that/those subjects, I'll probably be more inclined to return more often with hopefully the occasional pithy musing.

No comments:

Post a Comment